- ABOUT US
- EASE OF USE
- INDICATOR 5 TOOLBOX
- COMMUNITY BASED SERVICES
Learn more about The Amazing Brain: Select Topics in Neuroscience and Child Development for the Clinician, presented by the Association of University Centers on Disabilities. These webinars will introduce clinicians to new developments in neuroscience that will help them understand developmental and behavioral disorders in children.
Support the other National Centers! Check out the National Center for Medical Home Implementation's "HOW TO" Webinar Series!
Check out the numbers on Indicator 5--Ease of Use of Community-Based Services--from the 2009/2010 National Survey of Children With Special Health Care Needs!! To learn more about the survey, visit the Data Resource Center for Child and Adolescent Health.
Check out our new FACEBOOK page and be sure to like us!!
Check out our PSA to learn more about ease of use and children with special health care needs!
- Help eligible kids enroll in Medicaid and CHIP programs.
- The Catalyst Center is excited to announce the addition of a Spanish version of the Family Resources section of their website.
- An intriguing new study on the impact of oxytocin on the brains of children with autism.
- Here is the latest fact sheet on vision and the ACA.
- Public health care workers and the Medicaid expansion will be very important factors in bringing health coverage to young adults.
- HealthyChildren.org expands outreach to Spanish-speaking families with a free e-magazine. .